Wednesday, September 29, 2004

First Weekend of shooting!!!

Can you feel the excitement through my excessive use of exclamation points? I hope so, otherwise I'd feel a little awkward...

Anyways, it was a big weekend in the growing history of EvansAmerica. Let me start with the official launch of www.evansamerica.com. Though, if you're reading this, it's probably through the link from the aformentioned website... so... um... If you haven't already bookmark that sumbitch and check back frequently as we will be sneaking on goodies (or baddies depending upon your opinions of us and our work).

Also I'm going to be joined on the blog space very soon here by none other than director/creator/exec producer/blah/blah/blah Daniel B. Iske himself!!! <--More excitement!

later,
scott.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?