Thursday, May 05, 2005

Director's Journal - May 1st, 2005

Director's Journal - Sunday, May 1st, 2005

Our last day of production on Webisode 4! You bet your sweet ass we rock n' rolled on getting this webisode in the can. I'm very proud of the crew for this amazing accomplishment, we seem to really be gelling on set, and it especially showed through today, another 5-man crew day happened to be a large part of it, but things are looking good for where we'll be for production this summer on the 2nd half of the season. Scotty pretty much covered everything on his post below. Jackie Walker who guest starred on this episode did a great job and I think we captured alot of good stuff. It feels really good to be done with half of the first season, pretty much sums up my feelings right there. Thanks for the support from everyone out there in cyber-land for downloading the webisodes, I don't know who you are, but thank you. I hope this is just the beginning. Webisode #4 is set to launch Friday night, May 27th!




Comments:
Why the eff do I look like a chipmunk?

I blame the photographer.
sc.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?